Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ele-PHOBIA and Sassy Dude??? *Best 8 seconds of My Life*

I have to admit...I do have PHOBIA!!! and it called....


CYNOPHOBIA (Fear of Dogs)




THE STORY
 It stared when I was 9 years old...Long Story....


Ok...to make it short, I was chased by a "Big Scary Looking Dog" when I visited my friend (which happen to be the owner of that "Big Scary Looking Dog".....FML)
I still remember I run like CRAZY crying and I thought "Matila!!!...that dog is going to gigit aku...waaaaaaaaaaaa...makkkkkkkkkkkk"...but LUCKLY...I'm saved dari kena gigit bcoz I run towards my friend neighbor house and just hide there, Trembling and Crying (hey...I'm only 9...what do u expect??..hehehe) until that "Big Scary Looking Dog" go away...phewwww!!!


From that very moment, every time I see a dog (whether its a small or big, cute or not, near or far...as long as it is a DOG)...I started to TREMBLE and have this URGE to escape, run as fast as i can..as long as I can avoid it ...I'm f**k**gly serious!!!...and I still have this "FEELING" until now...though it is not as worse as "the old days"..but still....




THINGS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH TODAY

* I just LOVE his REACTION...hahahaha...EPIC FACE!!!*
but,why did HE ride on it in the first place????

No comments:

Post a Comment