Friday, April 29, 2011

sh*t...why am i here??? o_O



thats the question i asked myself as i am sitting in my room and ITS 12.15am and I am listening to Plain White T' new song- Boomerang...(must be im dreaming or i have been posses by some evil spirit or something..nah!!)...


WHY?? 




1. due to the fact that i dont have "a hands" of a good writer especially when u talk about blogging
2. i have a low level of English language (low level i mean SUPER LOW... lol...i know this by taking an english test few days ago and the result is so "disappointing"..FML)
3. i dont have any input/any interesting things to talk about!!!???
4. No idea *gulp*




*REASONS*

1. Im bored....i guess
2. i have interesting "stuff" to talk about...I do (110% level of confidence+Pizza)...just have to wait and see if I have one....hehehe
3. bcoz there are some things that i really2 need to let it out/share...to make me feel better...
4...and other things that matters to me and sometimes make me wanna LAUGH until tear drops out of my eyes or I choke on something...wek!!!!
5....or maybe...(i just said MAYBE)...i can improved my ENGLISH grammar and Vocab...who knows right..MIRACLES do happen sometimes...


so....this blog is basically about things THAT MATTER to me (which i may find it super funny/annoying/stupid /serious..bla..bla..bla...all in one PLACE...)


There you go...the "why" and "reasons" im here... i mean WHY NOT!!!

 "ideas...inspirations... desperations...expression....impression"

Stuff that make me laugh today
(i just love this show...made my day)

cehh!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment